We are always looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to add to our growing team of professionals. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, as well as our close family like environment.
We offer group insurance and Benefits.
Apply now for one of our many available positions and discover the difference working with a company that has been around for over 50 years!
Heavy equipment mecanic (Montreal)
• Check, adjust, correct, assemble and disassemble any components or systems on motor vehicles • Do all the preventive maintenance required on the vehicles • Performs other related tasks upon request.
• Have a diploma of professional studies (DEP) in heavy machinery mechanics; • Have a PEP (preventive maintenance program) card issued by the Société de l 'assurance automobile du Québec (asset); • Be able to diagnose mechanical, electrical and hydraulic problems and repair any kind of motorized equipment; • Possess a class 5 driver's license that meets the requirements of the Société de l 'assurance automobile du Québec; • Knowledge in JCB an asset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES TO DEMONSTRATE:
Autonomy, collaboration, respect of directives and instructions, rigor, customer sense, sense of responsibility
Workplace: Ville St-Laurent Schedule: 40 hours / week mainly during the day Salary: Competitive and according to experience Benefits: Retirement plan - Insurance plan
Warranty claims clerk (MontreaL)
• Proceed to the opening of claims files for mechanical parts covered by the manufacturer's warranty; • Complete the claim forms in a detailed and specific manner and send them to the manufacturer concerned including all the supporting documents; • Data entry and updating of the computer system; •Ensure the return of defective parts to manufacturers, within the authorized time and according to the standards specific to each; • Follow up on claims files; • Work with foremen and technical advisors on warranty schedules; • Any other related tasks.
• Minimum 3-year experience in a warranty claims clerk position, experience with heavy equipment; • Mechanical knowledge; • Analytical skills and ability to perform rigorous follow-ups; • Ability to manage multiple files; • Autonomy and sense of organization; • Ability to work collaboratively with all members of the company; • Excellent communication skills (oral and written); • French and English bilingualism, both oral and written; • Good knowledge of Office suite software;
• Permanent daytime position from Monday to Friday; • Competitive salary based on experience combined with a group insurance plan; • Renowned and constantly growing company.
Driver Class 1 (Montreal)
-Make deliveries and pick up equipment according to our customer orders and on the whole territory of Greater Montreal as required. -Assist in loading and unloading trucks at the customer site. -Proceed with the counting of the goods. -Fulfill Drivers Run Log. -Manually load and unload equipment. -Ensure the quality of the equipment. -Inspect his truck at each shift start and complete an evaluation report to ensure it meets all safety standards.
Requirements: -Valid Driver’s License Class 1. -Experience as a driver. -Ability to work physically. -Pocess a clean driving record. -Focused on Customer Service.
Collection Agent (Montreal)
Initiating collection calls by telephone, written communication and email Verifying status of overdue or delinquent accounts and facilitating payment
Responding to customer billing enquiries and assisting in account reconciliation
Knowledge of Construction Bonds, denunciation letters and legal hypothecs
Maintaining files and computer documentation thoroughly and accurately Bi-lingual (French and English) an important asset
Good personal organization and time management skills Ability to problem solve reconcile customer accounts, supported by knowledge of basic accounting principles
Ability to interact with employees and customers in a courteous and professional manner
Willingness to support other functions of the team as required from time to time
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Welcome to Dickie Moore Location
We are excited to provide our new Rental and Sales Website, complete with all our lines of equipment and tools for the construction, industrial and domestic needs to get your job done.
"If there is one thing over 50 years in business has taught us, it's that customers count"
Specifications and equipment models shown are for illustrative purposes only and may include optional features and attachments available at extra cost.
Equipment specifications and prices are subject to change without notice and may vary by branch location.
Dickie Moore Rentals makes no warranty expressed or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of this information.